Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Klemen links useless stuff

Most stuff he links doesn't even help with problems in the forums, its annoying this will probably get remove and ill get banned but I hope Klemen will reads the forum before linking stuff that is useless or not link stuff and talk he needs to stop being useless.

Klemen step your game up and be the great mod you was once was. :)

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I suppose you refer to his…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 15:54

I suppose you refer to his message, where he links the youtube playlist right?

Last seen on 00:17, 31. Oct 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Out dated stuff doesn't work…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 16:17

Out dated stuff doesn't work and most of them are useless links because there's no info on them anymore because it was wiped

It was once useful probably. + when people ask for out dated versions he acts like a kid and attacks there preferences of using dated versions.

Plus RaolTheBest would be a better mod he links stuff that can work and isnt out dated.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ok, ok. let's get this…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 16:25

ok, ok. let's get this straight, I ain't near a mod, but when he comments the "useless links" as you refer to them, it is generally because it A. already been solved or B. because it is a really simple question that can be avoided with 1 minute of google search.

Also remember he is a very busy man, not only does he work to make MCreator, he got his life too, and he doesn't get time to answer the dumbest questions.

RrxCerv is right. I don't…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 20:29

RrxCerv is right. I don't know if you know how many topics, commenta and mods to check every day, but MCreator is now a pretty "big" thing. So a lot of users ask every day same questions. If we would have to answer and solve each problem of each user, we would need to be an army of moderator highly motivated. We always have same basic questions because users don't take the time to search. Klemen could answer much better before because the community was bot this size. Today, it's almost impossible, even if the team grew. To be able to help a bit everyone (or to moderate things that need to) we use pre made answers, so we can take less time to answer. It also helps more the user when he finds the solution because he will remember what he did. When you have an answer, you are a bit lucky. Not everyone gets an answer. ;)

When I link the tutorials…
Mon, 10/25/2021 - 07:22

When I link the tutorials collection, you can be quite sure the answer is there. It may not be a direct answer, but going through these tutorials will give you a really good idea of how eg. procedures work, and advanced parameters of mod elements.

Tutorials may be for some versions back, as you can probably imagine, it is hard for tutorial makers to keep them up to date all the time, but they are still very relevant.

Last seen on 00:17, 31. Oct 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm only mad at the…
Mon, 10/25/2021 - 08:59

I'm only mad at the tutorials collections because most of all of them have an out dated thing in it that doesn't work not really mad at anything else because most of you link other then the tutorials collections work.

Last seen on 14:03, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The tutorial creator can't…
Wed, 10/27/2021 - 11:07

The tutorial creator can't always update their tutorial, but mcreator isn't changed a lot with the interface so you can simply try to interpret more "modernly". With a little effort you can learn how to do things by yourself.