User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Some ideas for the mcreator

Here are the ideas

1. A new element "Tree", in this element you could select the blocks that will be in the tree, if it is a custom tree select the structure, the sapling of the tree (finally), the biome that will generate, etc.

2. Better options for biomes, adding the type of biome (island, cave, ocean, mountain, etc), the dimension generated and the size of the biome.

3. More types of generation for a block, when you create a block, you have the option of where it will generate, in this tab, I would like to have one more button where I would add another form of generation.

4. It would be nice that when you create a block, it had a button that would allow the player to break the block by hand even if the destroy tool selected.

5. Easier when making machines and mobs, these two things are very difficult to do.

And these are my ideas

Last seen on 16:00, 16. Apr 2023
Joined Jun 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1, 2 and 3 some people need…
Tue, 11/16/2021 - 20:43

1, 2 and 3 some people need if they are creating a biome/adventure mod that has a lot of biomes/trees/special block generation in a biome.

Last seen on 18:10, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Aug 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm not sure if that's…
Thu, 11/18/2021 - 17:02
  1. I'm not sure if that's possible, so I'm not gonna comment on that one
  2. It would be nice to use Biome Size, My Beach Biome is gigantic, tho Caves Biomes are not possible until 1.18 (that is if Mcreator decided to support Caves Biomes, which I'm not sure about), You can get Mountain and Ocean Biomes, just by change the Height generation setting.
  3. I have no idea what number 3 mean.
  4. You can already do this, by changing the breaking level to -1
  5. That is a really vague suggestion, You could've been a little more specific, like maybe I want some more procedure template to help Me create machines faster, or more AI Template for Mob.