Help total newbie wants to make a NPC Trader

Started by oldcouchgamer1 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 23:57, 11. Nov 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help total newbie wants to make a NPC Trader

Hi Folks,

i am total new to the world of modding and simply want to make a NPC Trader Mod that looks like a Pillager / Illager and offers some trades like a crossbow, arrows, banners and so on and lives in a cave i already made in MC and exported with the structure block. The process making the NPC clickable and look good gives me headaces. For me its so complicated i am about to call NASA for help xD

My Problems are:

1. I made a bipedal being as a creature using the pillager.png from the minecraft database itself, but it only gives out a total chopped up being.

2. How do i setup that right clicking my npc opens up the Villager Trade System and how do i setup what items show up there? I know how to do this using the /command ingame, but in here total lost.

Last seen on 04:28, 26. Jan 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. villager isn't biped…
Mon, 11/08/2021 - 21:52

1. villager isn't biped model, Idk if mcreator has a base Model Villager, but if it doesn't then make it on blockbench

2. here ya go https://youtu.be/0_eqw9VAl3I

Last seen on 23:57, 11. Nov 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1. If i use the villager as…
Mon, 11/08/2021 - 22:01

1. If i use the villager as model i get the pillager skin, but he has the farmers hat outline xD

2 is there no way to access the ingame villager trade interface? The Video shows how to create a custom trade interface.