Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Fluid Not Working in 2021.3 snapshot

I just downloaded the 2nd snapshot for 2021.3 and I tried to make a custom fluid but it said that it had a compilation error. This is what the console said:

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2021.3.47317 EAP (47317), forge-1.16.5, 64-bit, 65536 MB, Mac OS X, JVM 16.0.1, JAVA_HOME: /Applications/MCreator.app/Contents/MacOS/jdk/Contents/Home

> Task :compileJava FAILED
/Users/colvin/MCreatorWorkspaces/midnight/src/main/java/net/mcreator/midnight/block/BluelavaBlock.java:39: error: a type with the same simple name is already defined by the single-type-import of net.minecraftforge.common.property.Properties import java.util.Properties;
^
1 error
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 4 seconds

I don't know if the same problem was in the first 2021.3 snapshot because I couldn't download it because I was on a macOS and it doesn't support macOS.

Last seen on 15:18, 21. Oct 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can anyone help!
Thu, 11/18/2021 - 01:07

Can anyone help!

Last seen on 15:18, 21. Oct 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Here is the .mcreator file: …
Thu, 11/18/2021 - 15:56

Here is the .mcreator file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dHJZF5gFnWhEeswxqvvr3Bfyn3kMf_p/view?…

My mod is called the midnight mod and the fluid that is having problems is called blue lava. I am also getting errors whenever I select the portal igniter item for a dimension for a mob drop or of a block drop.