Spawning chicken outside wall

Started by FlandreScarlet64 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:54, 20. Nov 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Spawning chicken outside wall

So i made a throwable egg like item, since i'm making a mob based on chickens, and i have put to make it so the chicken summons when the egg hits a block, but the problem is if i use the egg on the floor the chicken spawns fine, but if i use it on any wall the chicken spawn stuck on the wall and dies.
I asked for help on the discord and at least the people that were online when i asked for help there not knew any solution, someone had suggested to use direction procedures but the "projectile hits block" not support the directions procedure.
I not want to make the chicken like mobs of my mod to be breedable so having the egg item to work is extremely important for me, so i need to know how i can spawn them without being stuck on blocks.

Last seen on 09:54, 20. Nov 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
nobody?
Sat, 11/20/2021 - 03:27

nobody?

Last seen on 03:09, 28. Mar 2024
Joined May 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Your procedure states: Spawn…
Sat, 11/20/2021 - 05:00

Your procedure states: Spawn at: x:(x) y:(y) z:(z) living entity: your_custom_mob, which places it at the block of impact. Change it to: Spawn at: x:(x) y:(y) z:(-1) living entity: your_custom_mob. Replace "z" with a number "-1" (found under Math). Now it will spawn minus 1 block from impact.