End Style Custom Dimenion - Lava Floor, Water Lakes, Bedrock Ceiling (2021.3 Snapshot 2)

Started by Josephemer on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:06, 14. Apr 2022
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
End Style Custom Dimenion - Lava Floor, Water Lakes, Bedrock Ceiling (2021.3 Snapshot 2)

So I'm messing around with dimensions for the first time and I'm wondering if this is supposed to happen -

An image of a custom dimension, where the floor is entirely made of lava and there are several elevated pools of water surrounded by a custom block.

Here are the actual details of the dimension in MCreator -

Custom Dimension page in MCreator

As you can see, the fluid block is my own custom liquid so I would figure that other liquids, especially normal water, wouldn't spawn? And I'm not sure what's causing the generation of these lakes in the first place. If at all possible I'd like to remove the lava floor entirely along with the random lakes and bedrock ceiling.

Normal End terrain does also spawn, made of my custom block and with small pools of the custom liquid. This is all I really wanted from the world generation.

Image of yellow terrain similar to that of The End, along with small pools of custom green liquid. In the background is a sea of lava with multiple pools of normal water.

Last seen on 15:51, 16. Jan 2024
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
2021.3 is still in snapshot…
Tue, 11/23/2021 - 02:12

2021.3 is still in snapshot phase so lets hope they do fix this i've not used the snapshot myself yet though.

Last seen on 17:06, 2. Aug 2022
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe the biome has the…
Tue, 11/23/2021 - 13:36

Maybe the biome has the generation of lakes on?

Last seen on 20:11, 28. Mar 2022
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Just set aquifiers_enabled…
Mon, 12/27/2021 - 19:30

Just set aquifiers_enabled to false in code editor