How do I check blockstate?

Started by atomic_cat on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 13:53, 9. Dec 2021
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I check blockstate?

I'm trying to make a custom crop, how do I check the blockstate "moisture" of the farmland block below the crop so that it can grow faster when moisture = 7?

There's no such thing as…
Wed, 12/01/2021 - 08:39

There's no such thing as blockstate available for MCreator at the moment. You can try using another block which won't be in creative inventory, or try to differ crops by NBT tags (although I don't know if crops support NBT).

Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well I know there's a plugin…
Thu, 12/02/2021 - 11:07

Well I know there's a plugin I found that supposedly adds more procedure blocks to handle blockstates. I tried installing the plugin but it doesn't seem to do anything. it's in the plugins folder and seems to be in the plugin manager but i still don't see any of the procedure blocks. is there anything you could help with regarding that? not sure what im doing wrong.

Hm, usually it happens when…
Thu, 12/02/2021 - 13:16

Hm, usually it happens when you don't have correct version of MCreator, so make sure you use 2021.2.

Although lately I had problems with Mod Checker on 2021.1, so there's possibility that sometimes plugin has difficulties to load properly. So in that case, I don't really know what to do, but will ask that on dev team Discord. So it will help us both.

Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i am indeed using 2021.2, so…
Fri, 12/03/2021 - 19:17

i am indeed using 2021.2, so im not sure.