How do I create animations for my custom mob?

Started by TJDinosaur097 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:36, 19. Sep 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I create animations for my custom mob?

Hi, I just made my account, but I have been modding with mcreator for a while now working on my new mod. My models and textures are done but they look very mediocre without animations. I have been using blockbench and I have already made the animations, but I can't figure out how to make the animations on the mobs in mcreator. I have watched all the youtube videos I could find on this, and I still can't figure it out. I am making the mod on a windows 10 laptop using the 2021.1 version of Mcreator. Could someone please explain in detail how to do this, or if anyone finds a youtube video that maybe I haven't seen that could help me, could you please share it with me. Or, if someone could make a video specifically for me on this subject that would help a lot. Thank you for anyone who helps me figure it out!

Last seen on 13:58, 21. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you can use the Gekcolib…
Sat, 12/18/2021 - 04:04

you can use the Gekcolib plugin or have a scripting language make your modle animations

Last seen on 20:36, 19. Sep 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I need help figuring out how…
Sun, 12/19/2021 - 13:13

I need help figuring out how to use the geckolib plugin because I already have it.

Last seen on 14:12, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The problem with Geckolib is…
Sun, 12/19/2021 - 16:12

The problem with Geckolib is that is not usable in newer versions, i also need to make animations but the plugin is outdated and i'm in 2021.2 actually. I may look for a software that allows me to do that or something like it