Procedures don't want trigger

Started by Papabile on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:20, 1. Jan 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Procedures don't want trigger
Wed, 12/15/2021 - 13:51 (edited)

I tried to make something like a sieve. You have 2 slots, one input (number 0) and one output (number 1) and when you put 1 gravel to input slot after 5 second it will consume 1 gravel and give you 1 diamond at output. I make 2 procedures. First:

The link

And it should consume gravel and give diamond. And in block "Triggers" I set that this procedure should start when "Redstone off". So if I am understand, this procedure should start if "tagName"=0 and redstone don't connect with my sieve. Then I do the next procedure:

The link

And in block "Triggers" I set that this procedure should start when "Update tick". So if I am good understand, this procedure should start every block tick. So I set in "advance block properties" Tick rate=100 and in "Block entity" I turn on "Enable block entity for this block". 

But when I start the game, I open my sieve GUI, put gravel in slot 0 and nothing happens. U tried everything but nothing work.

Edited by Papabile on Wed, 12/15/2021 - 13:51
Last seen on 22:27, 29. Jan 2023
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
setting the tick speed to…
Wed, 06/29/2022 - 09:56

setting the tick speed to 100 would slow the tick rate down, as it means it ticks one time every 100 world ticks, so update tick would be triggered every 5 seconds. Mybe it wworks if you set the tick rate to 1, which would mean the block ticks 20 times a sceond as there are twenty world ticks per second. 

i can't open the links, but maybe there is also something wrong in your procedures.