Joined Feb 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Out Worlds Development

Hello everyone! After working on the past two mods that saw great feedback from the community, I have officially decided to create this forum. While those mods were fun to develop, there are many issues that could be found within them. The knowledge gained for MCreator by working on those projects will aid to the development of this new mod. As any intelligible developer, I won't give clear cut dates on when updates will be released until a version is officially complete. Additionally this forum can act as a discussion for what will be brought to each version, discussion on adding new features(including your ideas), and a place to report bugs seen by you guys within the mod. While I can't discuss much yet on the plan is for outer worlds, I will give this...This mod will be one of the most expansive and intense projects I will be taking on yet. MCreator's port to Minecraft 1.17.1 means for expansive ways to integrate new parts to the game and implement better forms of file size management. Stay tuned for more information in the future!