PLS help with animations

Started by Zuppy on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:25, 13. Sep 2023
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
PLS help with animations

Hi, i want to make a mob in my mod that has animations, so I discovered geckolib don't work in 2021.3 so how can I put the animations withoud geckolib and there is other animation pluglin on mcreator?

Last seen on 02:51, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No, there is currently no…
Sat, 01/01/2022 - 21:49

No, there is currently no animation plugin for the latest versions of Mcreator. I believe the only way to add true animations to Mcreator would be through code. Depending on the complexity (and how fluid you'd like the animation to look) of the animation, you can create multiple (assuming it's an entity) entity models and then despawn one entity and spawn in the other entity model.

One example of this would be a sitting "animation". You could create a sitting entity model and a standing entity model. To make the entity sit you'd despawn the standing entity model and then spawn in the sitting entity model

Last seen on 22:25, 13. Sep 2023
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for that idea, the…
Wed, 01/05/2022 - 00:58

Thanks for that idea, the problem it's that for some reason, I cant despawn the entity, I gonna tell you, I want to make a boss emerge from dirt when you right click a block, the part of the right click I now how to make it, but when i use the despawn event/target entity the entity don't despawn! I tried to enable AI and hitbox again, but it still dont work! So please if you know what i can do, tell me please, and if you need a screenshot i can take one