Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Plenty of bugs in 2021.3

i have long wanted my own minecraft mod, but switching from 2021.2 to 2021.3 was not the best decision. I don't want to hurt anyone, but the new version in unusuable for creating mods. Example, doesn't even generate its custom plants in its custom dimension, and it always generated the same terraform for the dimensions (at least for me), so I was always afraid to change versions because there are always bugs, please fix this somehow if you know before the next version.

Not sure what precisely is…
Thu, 01/06/2022 - 20:51

Not sure what precisely is your issue (you can write them down stating all details here, so they can even be fixed within this version, and definitely for 2022.1), but the most useful tip: always make backup of your workspaces, even if you do not change versions of MCR. And if you change them, make backups your #1 rule. Although snapshots exist to find out if there are bugs, there will always be some elements that need fixing, and 2021.3 was huge update, also code-wise.

Hope I helped you a bit. As said, if you have issues, point them out precisely and giving as much details as possible on GitHub. Devs are looking there frequently and give feedback.

Last seen on 10:20, 29. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks, for resposing. i use…
Thu, 01/06/2022 - 21:31

Thanks, for resposing. i use older versions in which I already know what is wrong, (in my case 2021.2) I'm a little scared of errors, so i made a decision to stay in the fixed version

Last seen on 06:03, 1. Mar 2022
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In 2021.3 there is this bug…
Wed, 01/12/2022 - 03:53

In 2021.3 there is this bug if you right anything in procedures it will just vanish after saving if you try to reopen it.

like it gets totally clear like this image

I used a plugin called Downloading and I don't know if it is causing the problem

Procedure totaly clear

This was the code in the plugin I have some modified

public class DT2Procedure {

public static void executeProcedure(Map<String, Object> dependencies) {

{
			try {
				URL url = new URL("");
				ReadableByteChannel rbc = Channels.newChannel(url.openStream());
				FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(""),
				fos.getChannel().transferFrom(rbc, 0, Long.MAX_VALUE);
				fos.close();
				rbc.close();