Enchantment help needed!

Started by HorizonEdge on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:08, 18. Jan 2023
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Enchantment help needed!

I am trying to create a couple of enchantments enchantments that apply to weapons, and the procedure attached does not have a specific trigger (as far as I know, I'll give specifications below.), so I have to set the procedure to it to the weapon, instead of making a trigger inside the procedure. However, I can only do this with weapons added through mcreator, and not the vanilla weapons. Does anyone know how to set procedure to trigger on the use of a vanilla weapon?

Here are the enchantments I am trying to make, in case you can solve it in another way:

Lifesteal: Whenever you attack an entity, you gain 1 hp per level of the enchantment, so long as the enemy can provide the damage health. This does not cause extra damage.  (This cannot apply to entities like minecarts and boats. It will also only heal up to the amount the weapon deals per hit.) (Max level: VII)

Nightrend: Acts similar to sharpness, except it only applies at night, and it also increases the damage by 20% per level rather than increasing it by a set amount. (This allows it to stack on top of sharpness, allowing for 32.5 damage on a critical hit at night if it has sharpness V and nightrend V) (Max level: V) 

I am relatively new to MCreator and apologize if there was a super simple answer to this, but I would appreciate the help.

Last seen on 23:12, 13. Aug 2023
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sorry, don't know how to do…
Fri, 02/04/2022 - 01:59

sorry, don't know how to do that night one but here you go

Last seen on 22:08, 18. Jan 2023
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok thank you so much! That…
Fri, 02/04/2022 - 02:34

Ok thank you so much! That'll help. Don't worry about the night one I have the rest of it figured out, I just needed the trigger and the first "if". Super helpful thank you agian!