Joined Feb 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Gradle Setup Fail

Hello. i know, it may seem like i haven't read most forums about this topic before posting this. But, im posting this because it seems like theres no solution to my problem, but i know there is and i need help. Its my first time creating a mod for Minecraft, and i can't start the workspace because an error keeps popping up, have been looking around trough the Forum, and the Knowledge Base, and so far, ive tried all solutions ive found from people.My internet connection is at normal speed, and i don't have any antiviruses/firewall disabled. Here's what ive tried so far:

- Re running the setup

- Reinstalling it and running again.

- Tried running on a different version of the game.

- Tried deleting both cache file, and Gradle file from .mcreator.

I Don't use neither have a VPN, and i seem to not find any ways of fixing this problem. ive also checked Gradle setup and build errors page, and checked everything that it said. what could be the problem? i would appreciate any help.

Here is the error pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9tFRTmsv

Thanks!

Last seen on 19:51, 14. Feb 2022
Joined Feb 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
By the way, for some really…
Mon, 02/14/2022 - 19:53

By the way, for some really really weird and random reason, it worked today just fine, while yesterday it wasn't. But i got another problem today. the mod im making doesn't show up in the test client. it only shows there are 2 mods, but not the mod i made. weird. please help with that if anybody can,