Joined Feb 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Im Just going to be here Complaining right now

Bedrock has way less features on mcreator and yes i know its not as well known but seriously if your gonna make one for both versions then make it supportable

this is my bedrock bias and i am going by the stereotype that people are biased on java because its easier, well cant they give bedrock a chance? i mean i just want java and bedrock on the same level

and im hoping for 1.18.x to support bedrock better because you cant just send it like its fully ready when not alot of it is supportable on bedrock, was it rushed? probably.

i am sorry if this offended you but i just wanna talk about how java is commonly on the spotlight

Last seen on 17:38, 6. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's not as easy as you…
Mon, 02/14/2022 - 13:10

That's not as easy as you think, bedrock and java are two VERY different things. And yes of course java is commonly on the spotlight, it's been around for waaaaay longer and so has amassed a very large modding community. So no, unless you want to contribute there's very little chance that the bedrock generator will get any more features in the near future.

MCreator is community driven…
Mon, 02/14/2022 - 17:03

MCreator is community driven so if you want more Bedrock features, you should find contributors motivated to do this, or motivate them, or contribute yourself