Joined Jan 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can't run client

I create a new workspace, install Mcreator from scratch, don't even create an item for the mod, but when I go to run the client, it doesn't open Minecraft. I get the following error in the console:

> Task :runClient FAILED
Exception in thread "main"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':runClient'.
> Process 'command 'C:\Users\Cristian\.mcreator\gradle\jdks\jdk8u322-b06\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 11s
10 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 7 up-to-date

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 12 seconds

I already did everything, I deleted the cache of the "gradle" folder, I deleted this folder, I made the code to be completely restored, I uninstalled and installed the Mcreator several times, I read every forum that talks about this topic and they always give the same solutions (the ones I already did), and look at the information that talks about this within the MC page, but nothing, I can't run my mod to test it. What should I do? Is it my pc problem? Before it was even in the most current versions, it worked perfectly, but when I tried to install it to the MC a while ago, this function stopped working.
Clarification: When starting a new workspace, I must change the initial memory and the maximum memory so that I do not get an error, any recommendation for these values?

Last seen on 16:40, 26. Sep 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have the same isue too,…
Thu, 08/15/2024 - 11:16

I have the same isue too, but i find that if a make a neoforge mod, or run any of the mods i made in the past it works fine! about the antivirus thing i used mcreator for years and it only started yesterday when i deleted one of my projects, i found that i was unable to make new ones

Last seen on 16:40, 26. Sep 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I Fixed IT i deleted all my…
Sat, 09/14/2024 - 14:02

I Fixed IT

i deleted all my plugins and third party things i added into mcreator and it works