Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Vanilla friendly mod ideas

Hi there! I'm developing a vanilla friendly mod. For the third update of it, I'd like to add features also proposed by other. Of course this topic can become also a simple idea-sharing topic :)

My main focus is to keep the vanilla gameplay with the blocks and features I add in the mod (so nothing to complicated or strange)

Last seen on 16:26, 4. Mar 2022
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
With the complicated things…
Fri, 03/04/2022 - 15:14

With the complicated things coming out in minecraft (e.g. Deep dark, Cave biomes, snowy mountains, swamps, etc.) you basically have creative freedom as long as what you make ahs a vanilla model feel to it, I would suggest something simple but cool, like different varieties of sea animals, perhaps taking some inspiration from mob vote mobs, or community concept art. Remember that nothing is really too far fetched, as vanilla mobs like the guardians are relics from an ancient past, so as long as they are still "believable" they are good

Last seen on 16:46, 7. May 2024
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Good observation, I'll take…
Sun, 03/13/2022 - 12:04

Good observation, I'll take a look at the old mob votes or around the internet  ;)

Last seen on 20:50, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Maybe add a new redstone…
Sun, 03/27/2022 - 05:59

Maybe add a new redstone components like logic gates.

Like AND gates that requires two redstone input activated before outputting redstone signal.