Dying Light 2 Mod

Started by Sayanjin34 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:12, 8. May 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dying Light 2 Mod
Tue, 04/12/2022 - 21:08 (edited)

Hello !

I'm a beginner in modding, so I need your help; I wanted to find a mod that adds aspects of dying light 2 (immunity,UV to keep enemies away,chemicals zone,volatiles,etc...) for my zombie apocalypse server,but I don't find any :( And I don't know how to do this mod at all :/

My 2 biggest problems (to explain for those who don't know the game) are :

-How to create a UV bar [immunity in the original game] (like hunger bar) that will diminish in the dark and increase with light, but the problem is that I don't know how to make the variable increase or diminish with a light level

-How to create light sources (like torch) that will make a blue light and make the hostile mobs inside the radius scared (like the scarecrows mod :https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/scarecrows) and also that will make the UV bar increasing much faster. Also I read that only entities could scare mobs, so if it's true, is there a way to make the torch as an entity that emits blue light, don't move or take damages, scare hostiles mobs and has an other thing than spawning eggs to place them (and if possible but not necessary, a crafting recipe ?) ?

Also, If you could help for secondary problems,here they are :

-(if I can make uv light making mobs scared) how can i make a throwable uv flare that will lasts a few seconds ? (like the uv bar in the real game)

-(if I can make uv light making mobs scared) how can I make all modded hostile mobs fear this light ? Like the mobs that I will create but also modded mobs from other mods

-(if UV bar is possible) How to make zones that will make the UV bar diminish fastly even if there is light ? (chemicals zone in the original game)

-(if UV bar is possible) How to make growable mushrooms that will fill a bit of the UV bar ?

Sorry for my english I'm not a native speaker.

I hope someone can help me to find a Dying Light 2 mod for minecraft that I haven't seen, help me to do this mod or even inspire someone that will do the mod by himself

(If that can help, I found this but I don't understand what it means :/ https://mcreator.net/forum/61600/procedure-scare-mobs)

Have a nice evening and thanks if someone can help me !

Edited by Sayanjin34 on Tue, 04/12/2022 - 21:08
Last seen on 09:33, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ooww ! I was ok to help you…
Sat, 04/30/2022 - 13:36

Ooww !

I was ok to help you but I wasn't ready for this !

You need a (very very very...) good programmer to create a mod like this ! Probably code manually ect...

I can try to do the entities (without textures) and the variable of the uv bar (only the variable and not show on screen and only for : light, mushroom, chemical areas and torch) but it's all I can do and I'm not sure to success.

I hope you to find a greatest programmer to create your entire mod.

Last seen on 16:12, 8. May 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for your attention !…
Fri, 05/06/2022 - 20:23

Thanks for your attention !
But I know how the mod I want is complicated so,don't waste time for me :)
I'll find and pay a programmer in java, I don't have the choice...
Have a nice evening/day !