Joined Apr 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Add a way to set the time in a custom dimension without affecting overworld

If I can't have a custom sky in my dimension at least let me set the time without affecting the overworld!!!

I have made a mod with a dimension that's always day except for when a certain condition is met, I solved this by doing the command /time set in a player tick procedure.

The only problem is I now have found out that it affects the overworld too!!!

And the fact that it is nighttime in the dimension is important as I want to give it a dangerous kind of feeling!!!

I can't give the blindness effect to the player either since the effect is too strong and I want bosses and hostile mobs in the dimension to not be impossible to find and kill.

Please add a way to set the time in a custom dimension without affecting the overworld too, it ruins my mod as the dimension it adds is supposed to be a late-game thing, and I don't want the overworld to be ruined with my mod

Last seen on 11:34, 9. Oct 2022
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
store the time of the…
Sun, 07/10/2022 - 02:35

store the time of the overworld just before you enter the dimension in a variable then play around with the time in the dimension once the player is back in the overworld set the time to the variable

Last seen on 18:17, 3. Jul 2023
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
but that wouldn't work in…
Fri, 01/06/2023 - 12:36

but that wouldn't work in multiplayer because other players in overworld would see everything