Help With Loyalty Type Return for Ranged Items?

Started by namebojang on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 20:11, 4. Dec 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help With Loyalty Type Return for Ranged Items?

Right now I am in the midst of creating some Marvel assets for a mod I am making. To be more specific about my problem, I need some help with the return feature of Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer). As you know, Thor both throws, and summons his hammer back to him. As of now, I have it so that a series of mobs (In this case they are chicken models, not the actual mob. This is also just a placeholder for now) spawns following the hammer as it is thrown. Then, I have another entity which resembles the hammer summoned, and its supposed to go move onto each mob, despawning them as it goes, before returning back to the player. So far, I have it working. The mobs summon correctly. However, whenever the second hammer is summoned, the game crashes. I experience little lag before hand, and the console doesn't seem to be helping. If anybody may be able to help me find a simpler way to do this, or if a similar problem has already been solved and I haven't heard about it, than it will be truly helpful if anybody can provide any feedback.