Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Leaves decaying on custom tree

I have a custom tree that the leaves change over time, leaves are tagged as leaves, logs are tagged as logs, but the leaves still decay and I'm unsure of what to do. On another note, I can only add one mob to my mod, any way I can fix this?? I have a few mob models, but only one stays

On another note, I can only…
Fri, 07/22/2022 - 19:07

On another note, I can only add one mob to my mod, any way I can fix this?? I have a few mob models, but only one stays

Give it the right name. File name is not model name.. The solution to this problem and many other problems can be found in our knowledge base: https://mcreator.net/support/knowledgebase Please check the knowledge base before opening a new topic on the issue which has a known fix.

I have a custom tree that the leaves change over time, leaves are tagged as leaves, logs are tagged as logs, but the leaves still decay and I'm unsure of what to do

Did you use workspace tags tool?

Last seen on 18:06, 10. Mar 2023
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I did use the workspace tag,…
Fri, 07/22/2022 - 23:32

I did use the workspace tag, but they still decay when the structure spawns in. If I make the leaves persistent and load up a new world they don't decay at all, even if the log blocks are broke

Last seen on 18:06, 10. Mar 2023
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay I managed to fix the…
Sat, 07/23/2022 - 00:04

Okay I managed to fix the leaves decaying! Thanks!