Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A suggestion for texture based procedures

Texturing with mcreator is pretty easy, but I think you could add so much more to it. That is why I want texture based procedures.

If added, you could just change the texture of an item or mob without making a whole new thing, let me just give some examples on what different blocks can be add

If item/mob has texture With this block you'll be able to check the texture of the item and do something based on it. 

Texture Selector If added you'll obviously need a texture selector, similar to the block and item ones

Change texture of ___ too Doing this will change the texture of the item you want. Its pretty obvious on what it does

Overlap texture of ___ too This is different from changing the texture, it can be used for progression systems. If you don't know what I mean let me give you an example, there is many infinity gauntlet mods out there, and you can collect the stones in any order you want, with this you can do the same thing without making it a linear path to do so.\

I think adding this can improve the mcrreator overall.

Last seen on 20:45, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
These would be very helpful…
Thu, 05/25/2023 - 19:55

These would be very helpful if they were added, or if a plugin added these features.