User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
No hostile (Vanilla or custom) mobs spawning
Thu, 08/04/2022 - 05:19 (edited)

I am using the latest Mcreator version and forge 1.18.2 . I have about 196 mod elements and none of them should modify spawn conditions for vanilla mobs, The only changes i made before the break happened involved adding entities and a biome, i deleted those changes after the issue happened but it did not get fixed . I joined a new world and no hostile mobs spawned (I had Hard mode on and set the time to midnight), the only hostile mobs that spawned were ones that were in custom structures. I flew around in creative and only found passive vanilla animals, i was in a vanilla plains biome and i checked other biomes too and only found passive vanilla animals. I did other checks like trying to teleport hostile mobs to me but there were none (i also checked caves). What is weird is that mobs i specifically set to spawn in custom biomes would spawn. And also mobs would spawn normally on superflat worlds.  What do i do and what can i fix? Also i have confirmed that this is a problem with both the exported mod and in the testing client. 

Edited by FnaffyModMaker on Thu, 08/04/2022 - 05:19