Joined Jan 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
multiblock modular generator

Would be nice to add multiblock preview in "Advanced Properties" or custom bookmark. Easier way to just input requesting blocks that has to be in structure, for example make dynamic slot gui like recipe creator has and user can click on slot and select requested block as part for its multiblock structure, result of saving this should create options to trigger "open GUI" or "call procedure" when player right click | trigger "call procedure" when multiblock structure completed. For example I took screenshot of multiple creation pages from mcreator and over photoshop make page as example for creating multiblock UI in mcreator, this should be easy in theoretical way, since multiblock structure is only multiple "AND" gates together. I also should try to help you devs in updating this part of "addon" or "feature" for mcreator.example page for multiblock structure editor

Last seen on 05:39, 20. Oct 2023
Joined Oct 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I just want to Say that i…
Sat, 10/07/2023 - 10:05

I just want to Say that i absolulely support this idea and i'd love to see multiblock support to be added.

I think of some helpful procedure blocks or sth. cuz rn its pretty annoying making 3x3x3 structures in every 4 directions by hand

if you add the ability to import a certain structure via nbt file i'd love the feature even more

would be dope if you consider adding it (or at least tell us if it will ever be added bc i couldn't find any answer to former posts about this)