Crashing When Starting minecraft

Started by nyeelll on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 21:53, 9. Oct 2022
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Crashing When Starting minecraft

So basically when i start minecraft with my mod on which is a simple generated ore with minimal height of 63 minecraft simply crashes, the version is 1.16.5 forge optifine, it crashes on the very start of the loading, i will add the console logs so you guys can try and find out something useful

cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.runScanningTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:116)
[22:25:68] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:63)
[22:25:68] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:76)
[22:25:68] [main/INFO]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]:     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)
Here I am!
[VersionManager] Refreshing versions locally...
[VersionManager] Versions has been refreshed (5 ms)
[Launcher] Minecraft closed with exit code: 1
flush now
[Launcher] Launcher exited.

Please someone help me, i am a really new mod developer and i want to make my very own mod, but this crash is blocking my way :(

Last seen on 19:52, 29. Jun 2023
Joined Sep 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
can you show pictures of…
Wed, 09/07/2022 - 11:22

can you show pictures of your mod elemant?