Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
'Wait' Procedures crash the game in 1.19 Snapshot

Took me a bit to figure out what was wrong: any procedures in Mcreator's new 1.19 snapshot that include a 'Wait then execute on Server Side' block crash the game, with the following error. (In this case for a procedure named 'CatalystBounceProcedure.'

Description: Exception in server tick loop
java.lang.ClassCastException: class net.mcreator.superiorstructures.procedures.CatalystBounceProcedure$2 cannot be cast to class net.mcreator.superiorstructures.procedures.CatalystBounceProcedure$1 (net.mcreator.superiorstructures.procedures.CatalystBounceProcedure$2 and net.mcreator.superiorstructures.procedures.CatalystBounceProcedure$1 are in module superiorstructures@1.0.0 of loader 'TRANSFORMER' @17273273)
at net.mcreator.superiorstructures.procedures.___tick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[%23188!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B}

...Not sure what the issue is here, but I thought it warranted reporting. (This could also just be for workspaces updated to the snapshot version, but as far as I can tell, this affects all procedures with 'Wait' blocks.)

Last seen on 12:48, 18. May 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This bug has already been…
Wed, 10/12/2022 - 20:25

This bug has already been reported and will be fixed (is fixed in the source code) in the next snapshot release.