Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What else can I add?

I`m making a mod that improves vanilla without adding major game-changing features and I`m looking for ideas for now all I have is strawberries and some missing crafting recipes. If you wanna see the crafting recipes you can on the wiki: https://improvedmc.fandom.com/wiki/ImprovedMC_Wiki
If you wanna download the mod: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/improvementtweaks

Last seen on 00:20, 21. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Firsts of all, Maybe cut of…
Thu, 10/13/2022 - 17:30

Firsts of all, Maybe cut of some recipes (elytra, mob spawner, end portal frame, totem of undying and zombie spawn egg) Because they are way to OP: Elytra recipe makes you have no reason to go to the end city because if you are skilled enough you can get all that easily. Mob Spawner will let you make infinite amounts of pigs (defaults to pigs) and zombies, and, even though i don't find that bad, you can already do it, so there is no real purpose to farm carrots and potatoes anymore, since wheat is far superior, oh also, copper is now very easy to get. End Portal Frame litteraly destroys the entire purpose to find the stronghold/ kill the enderdragon, so i don't think it is cool. The totem of undying is already farmable and you can get plenty in a woodland mansion or a raid, and yet it is very necesary. And last and least, Zombie spawn egg, which is not that OP, but you can now bassically farm dog food (rotten flesh), copper ingot, potatoes and carrots just with zombies, which would take a long time if it were not that you also made craftable spawners.

Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok, the top one is not…
Thu, 10/13/2022 - 17:33

Ok, the top one is not neccesary, but i think these would be cool features: An Amethyst Cave (amethyst geode but a cave) that would be extremely rare, if you already upgraded to the 1st snapshot of 2022.3, add mangroves to normal swamps, and add corn, which you could also get from grass.

Last seen on 12:36, 19. Oct 2022
Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I did add the recipes for…
Fri, 10/14/2022 - 07:17

I did add the recipes for all things you mentioned and I will try to add the amethyst cave but I`m not on the snapshot of 2022.3 so where can I get it?

Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Never mind I found the…
Fri, 10/14/2022 - 07:22

Never mind I found the snapshot I`m gonna try to add the Amethyst Cave now if you have any other ideas lemme know.

Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also do  you think it`s a…
Fri, 10/14/2022 - 07:40

Also do  you think it`s a good idea to add mud fluid because Minecraft Earth had it and when it touched lava it formed dirt I personally think it would be an good mechanic for some kind of skyblock.

Joined Sep 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think that is a great idea
Fri, 10/14/2022 - 18:05

I think that is a great idea

Last seen on 11:45, 20. Nov 2022
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Try to add like, a receipt…
Sun, 10/16/2022 - 04:27

Try to add like, a receipt for a name tag, or a dragon head. Just some stuff that you can’t originally craft. It might look cool.

Last seen on 11:45, 20. Nov 2022
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mean recipie  
Sun, 10/16/2022 - 04:27

I mean recipie

Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I already added some recipes…
Sun, 10/16/2022 - 05:51

I already added some recipes but I'm gonna make sure to add the name rag recipe too thx.