Tree generation procedure fails to generate blocks sometimes

Started by blahblahbal on Mon, 10/31/2022 - 14:26

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 22:47, 4. Nov 2022
Joined Jan 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tree generation procedure fails to generate blocks sometimes
Mon, 10/31/2022 - 14:29 (edited)

So I've run into a problem while making a procedure to generate a tree - about 40% of the time when I use bonemeal on the tree's sapling, the blocks that would/are supposed to generate flash in and then immediately vanish. The other 60% of the time, the tree generates normally. (I've also verified that the blocks aren't actually there, but just not rendered. It truly sets the blocks back to air somehow.)

Here is the sapling right click procedure:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is the .ptpl file for the tree generation procedure (it'll have unloaded elements for the block types, but it should still be able to be read).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/646500788541194250/1036640280390160495/cakewood_tree_procedure.ptpl

(It's a .ptpl because the procedure is 1,111 blocks long)

 

I've tried everything I can think of, and nothing seems to work - I must be missing something simple, but I'm not sure what it is.

Edited by blahblahbal on Mon, 10/31/2022 - 14:29
Last seen on 22:47, 4. Nov 2022
Joined Jan 2021
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Still have this issue. I…
Wed, 11/02/2022 - 15:33

Still have this issue. I have looked over it multiple times and can't find anything that would cause the vanishing to happen.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Last seen on 16:44, 13. Dec 2022
Joined Oct 2022
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
And why do you repeat the…
Wed, 11/02/2022 - 20:32

And why do you repeat the function 3 times and the first one with a 50% chance? (if that's what I'm talking about the procedure that you threw off the file)