Unknown error that magically appeared. (Can't continue until its fixed, help.)

Started by LEPRODOR on Tue, 11/08/2022 - 21:50

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 00:44, 10. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2019
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Unknown error that magically appeared. (Can't continue until its fixed, help.)
Wed, 11/09/2022 - 02:39 (edited)

Sorry for the cold approach, i'm really really starting to loose my mind. I was working on the mod without any problem.

Then my brilliant mind chose to test a plugin called "Terrablender" cause i might need it.

 

Problem.. it broke 4-5 things that are now apparently broke forever. i just want to know if someone has a fix because i've tried everything. I'm tired of remaking things so if it's broken, i'm done with this one for a while.

Here's the log, thankfully it's quite short. (And what a surprise, the error is linked with World coordinates and such.. But anything i did just never repaired it.)


Executing Gradle task: build

Build info: MCreator 2022.2.34517, forge-1.18.2, 64-bit, 65277 MB, Windows 10, JVM 17.0.3, JAVA_HOME: F:\Progammes Place\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2022-11-08-16:44:21

 

> Configure project :

The code of this workspace uses official obfuscation mappings provided by Mojang. These mappings fall under their associated license you should be fully aware of.

(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. These mappings are provided "as-is" and you bear the risk of using them. You may copy and use the mappings for development purposes,

but you may not redistribute the mappings complete and unmodified. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the mappings provided here.

Use and modification of this document or the source code (in any form) of Minecraft: Java Edition is governed by the Minecraft End User License Agreement available

at https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula.

 

> Task :compileJava

F:\zMY STUFF\MODS AND SERVER\MCREATOR Workspaces\MCreatorWorkspaces\terraria\src\main\java\net\mcreator\terraria\entity\SkeletronPrimeEntity.java:202: error: cannot find symbol SkeletronPrime1TickUpdateProcedure.execute(this.level, this.getX(), this.getY(), this.getZ(), this);

^

symbol: variable SkeletronPrime1TickUpdateProcedure

location: class SkeletronPrimeEntity

F:\zMY STUFF\MODS AND SERVER\MCREATOR Workspaces\MCreatorWorkspaces\terraria\src\main\java\net\mcreator\terraria\entity\WallOfFleshEntity.java:139: error: cannot find symbol WallOfFleshEntityDiesProcedure.execute(this.level, this.getX(), this.getY(), this.getZ());

^

symbol: variable WallOfFleshEntityDiesProcedure

location: class WallOfFleshEntity

F:\zMY STUFF\MODS AND SERVER\MCREATOR Workspaces\MCreatorWorkspaces\terraria\src\main\java\net\mcreator\terraria\procedures\CorruptionMusicProcedure.java:2005: error: cannot find symbol HellAchievementCompletionProcedure.execute(world, x, y, z, entity);

^

symbol: variable HellAchievementCompletionProcedure

location: class CorruptionMusicProcedure

F:\zMY STUFF\MODS AND SERVER\MCREATOR Workspaces\MCreatorWorkspaces\terraria\src\main\java\net\mcreator\terraria\world\dimension\UnderworldDimension.java:74: error: cannot find symbol HellAchievementCompletionProcedure.execute(world, x, y, z, entity);

^

symbol: variable HellAchievementCompletionProcedure

location: class UnderworldDimension

4 errors

> Task :compileJava FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.

> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:

> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.

> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 5s

1 actionable task: 1 executed

 

BUILD FAILED

Task completed in 7 seconds

Edited by LEPRODOR on Wed, 11/09/2022 - 02:39
It seems you have deleted…
Thu, 11/10/2022 - 14:16

It seems you have deleted some procedures that were used by some triggers

Last seen on 00:44, 10. Jan 2023
Joined Mar 2019
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • Tracker tickets:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Weird.. i tried "refreshing"…
Thu, 11/10/2022 - 19:51

Weird.. i tried "refreshing" them by removing and replacing the blocks but it's still angry with me. Since two bosses are broken i don't want to remake them so i'm looking to see if i can just fix it real quick before having to restart.