Weird error after updating my workspace to the newest MCreator version

Started by CaiGuyCrafter on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 19:29, 26. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Weird error after updating my workspace to the newest MCreator version

So, my mod is specifically in 1.16.5 because some of the plugins I am using have not been updated to 1.18. That could be one of the issues, since I am using a plugin that adds 1.16 to the newest Mcreator version. However, regardless of that, the error I get says something about datapacks, which has nothing to do with my mod. I don't have any datapacks installed. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if they could help? Additionally, when I first updated and tried to run it in Minecraft, the game wouldn't even take me to the title screen, would just give me an error about something with the Dimensions I had added. I tried everything, and in the end had to delete them, and then it took me to the title screen just fine. But when I tried to load any existing worlds, or a new world, it would give me this error as shown in the imgur link below:

https://imgur.com/a/dbnqJQm

(Oh and another thing, when I try to add the Dimensions back manually, it still gives me the crash that doesn't allow me to get to the titlescreen.) If anyone could help that would be amazing!