Weird thing with advancements

Started by WJB's Mods on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:40, 18. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Weird thing with advancements

Ok so I've made an advancement category that's supposed to unlock when first spawning, but it doesn't seem to work properly; any advancements in it either all start unlocked, or just don't show up. I've making it with the inbuilt Advancement-unlock things and procedures, and I still have this problem.

It doesn't matter when I get a response - since I'm releasing the mod as a multi-stage beta so I can fix any errors before the full release - but I still really want to get this working, otherwise I can't test one of the mod's main features.

Last seen on 18:19, 5. Mar 2024
Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
can I get some screenshots?…
Mon, 12/05/2022 - 17:43

can I get some screenshots? Text info is usually not enough

Last seen on 17:40, 18. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can't embed images (since…
Tue, 12/06/2022 - 07:45

I can't embed images (since I don't like using Imgur and you can't embed Google Drive images), so I'm going to link the pictures.

Here's what it looks like with all but one advancement set as hidden until unlocked, and here's with all of them displayed:

This was done on a blank-slate Survival world. It also didn't notify me for the furthest-right ones, which are set to have a little notification thing appear in the chat.

Also, here's the (extremely bare-bones) procedure for the root advancement, since it might also help.