I'm using ArrayList plugin and keep getting this error can anyone help?

Started by kalmandonat3 on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 18:52, 26. Dec 2022
Joined Dec 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm using ArrayList plugin and keep getting this error can anyone help?

Here is the error:

Executing Gradle task: build 
Build info: MCreator 2022.3.48217, forge-1.19.2, 64-bit, 32599 MB, Windows 10, JVM 17.0.3, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2022-12-18-21:59:35 

> Configure project : 
The code of this workspace uses official obfuscation mappings provided by Mojang. These mappings fall under their associated license you should be fully aware of. 
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. These mappings are provided "as-is" and you bear the risk of using them. You may copy and use the mappings for development purposes, 
but you may not redistribute the mappings complete and unmodified. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the mappings provided here. 
Use and modification of this document or the source code (in any form) of Minecraft: Java Edition is governed by the Minecraft End User License Agreement available 
at https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula. 

> Task :compileJava FAILED 
C:\Users\Donat\MCreatorWorkspaces\goodlands\src\main\java\net\mcreator\goodlands\procedures\GrinderButtonClickProcedure.java:23: error: ')' expected 
raws.add(Items.AMETHYST_SHARD);outputs.add(CUSTOM:GroundAmethyst);j = 0;for (int index0 = 0; index0<(int)(raws.size()); index0++) {i = 0;legit = true;for (int index1 = 0; index1<(int)(9); index1++) {if (((entity instanceof ServerPlayer _plrSlotItem && _plrSlotItem.containerMenu instanceof Supplier _splr && _splr.get() instanceof Map _slt ? 
                                                 ^ 
C:\Users\Donat\MCreatorWorkspaces\goodlands\src\main\java\net\mcreator\goodlands\procedures\GrinderButtonClickProcedure.java:23: error: not a statement 
raws.add(Items.AMETHYST_SHARD);outputs.add(CUSTOM:GroundAmethyst);j = 0;for (int index0 = 0; index0<(int)(raws.size()); index0++) {i = 0;legit = true;for (int index1 = 0; index1<(int)(9); index1++) {if (((entity instanceof ServerPlayer _plrSlotItem && _plrSlotItem.containerMenu instanceof Supplier _splr && _splr.get() instanceof Map _slt ? 
                                                  ^ 
C:\Users\Donat\MCreatorWorkspaces\goodlands\src\main\java\net\mcreator\goodlands\procedures\GrinderButtonClickProcedure.java:23: error: ';' expected 
                                                                ^ 
3 errors 
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. 
* What went wrong: 
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'. 
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. 
* Try: 
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. 
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. 
> Run with --scan to get full insights. 
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org 
BUILD FAILED in 2s 
1 actionable task: 1 executed 

BUILD FAILED 
Task completed in 4 seconds

I think it has something to do with types but I'm not sure can anyone help?