Team for my gruesome Minecraft power mod.

Started by thecatlover on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 22:02, 23. Jan 2023
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Team for my gruesome Minecraft power mod.

Hello folks, I am working on a project I call "Design and Destroy", a mod focused on allowing the player to gain special abilities by infecting themselves with a parasite, and doing unethical surgeries to add more powers. It is based on an old youtube horror series, but will have some original elements.

The mod itself is rather simple in how I wish to manage powers. You have a button to bring up a swap menu, and a button to use the selected power. Some may be as simple as a heal with cooldown, or may have you effectively implode something living.

While I originally thought I could handle the not insanely substantial workload on my own, I believe getting a team to speed things up and to help on aspects where I am not as skilled, would be greatly helpful.

Any help would be appreciated, but I could use people who know their way around Mcreator's procedures, and those who have skill in texturing.

Due to some issues I've had with workspaces being linked to githhub, some things may have to be manually sent over/copied.

Server Link: https://discord.gg/sVNmvrhvAx

If you want an idea of what may be created, here are some examples.

powers

air slash (already pretty well made, just a projectile which is fast)

reformation (essentially just healing/regeneration)

Teleportation (Essentially an ender pearl but with slight cooldown and a higher health drain, but no ability to die from the teleportation)

"armor"

surgically implanted tendrils which could be animated, but are essentially just used to add another type of projectile attack which pulls targets to you.

blocks

surgery bed used to attach or remove parts of the body.

some laboratory blocks to go alongside the surgery bed.

surgeries

removing the eyelids to grant more "focus" or basically just give more opportunities to use powers/more options opened up.

removing the empathetic side of the brain due to it preventing the use of certain powers on other infected individuals.

and more like that, alongside stuff to possibly make non-infected players able to fight back.