Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Loading Generators stuck no matter what I try

I installed MCreator today and after awhile of tweaking around, closed it. I reopened it and found it stuck on loading generators, I went around the forums looking for potential solutions but even after wiping all MCreator data from my device, everytime I reinstall it is just stuck on the same screen, even throughout different versions of MCreator.

I'm on a macOS and when I try deleting the plugins, it simply says I do not have permission to delete anything inside the folders or the folders themselves, and I don't even have permission to change things inside the folder.

I kinda tried everything that was mentioned here already and hit a roadblock everytime, anyone know what else I can try?

Last seen on 05:18, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
users/youruser/.mcreator…
Tue, 01/17/2023 - 17:00

users/youruser/.mcreator/plugins and delete the plugin you downloaded which specified it only works in a specific version (meaning either my curios API or geckolib plugin both of which are clearly labeled for which version they work on) while mcreator is closed.

Last seen on 01:32, 24. Sep 2023
Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried and there is no …
Wed, 01/18/2023 - 12:50

I tried and there is no .mcreator file, the only thing in my mac is the .dmg from the download and whenever I try modifying anything in the plugins folder it doesn't let me, even using Get Info on mac isn't doable since it only says I don't have permissions to do anything to the files, even when I'm the admin account...

Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OH NEVERMIND!I managed to…
Wed, 01/18/2023 - 13:23

OH NEVERMIND!
I managed to fix it by just duplicating the MCreator application from the .dmg itself and I managed to get permissions to modify thanks to that!
Tysm for the help :D

Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
New problem arose, I managed…
Wed, 01/18/2023 - 14:07

New problem arose, I managed to figure out how to edit the files but now I don't know which one to delete.
I don't have curios nor geckolib in the plugins folder, just seemingly the ones that come with the download, yet it's still stuck on the same screen, is there anything else causing this?

Last seen on 05:18, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You're not in the right…
Wed, 01/18/2023 - 15:04

You're not in the right plugin folder. The one you open in mcreator and the one that comes with the installation are different. If you cant find .mcreator, I suggest installing 2022.1 and finding it though that. (as it doesn't support java plugins, therefore wont load the code)