i cant find any tutorial i can understand to make a piece of armor emit light.

Started by Shado guy on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 02:27, 1. Mar 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i cant find any tutorial i can understand to make a piece of armor emit light.

i am new to mcreator, and i have been looking all over to try and find a way to make my helmet emit light. but i cant find anything i can understand. if someone could make a step by step for dummies in either procedures or write the code and where to put it, with pictures for every little thing. i would appreciate it, or a video.

procedures are confusing and i dont know how to code. i grew up without a computer and in a poor town with bad schooling. so this is confusing me. if someone can write a code to: item emit light when in hand main and off hand. and emit light when my helmet is on my head or if i toss my helmet on the ground.

i wish i could just type in, emit light, or add light. in the procedures and an option pop up to add light to the item. but all i know how to do now, is to add armor and secret crafting recipe. i dont even know how to add my new recipe to the game. i have to have it memorized or written down outside of the game if i want to make my item. but at least i can craft my item.