Trying to create and overlay under specific condition

Started by moddingishard69 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:33, 25. Feb 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Trying to create and overlay under specific condition

I've been trying out a bunch of ways on how to make the overlay show but to no avail. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who can help me find what I'm missing?

I'm trying to make the overlay show if one of the two achievements have been completed.

Thank you to anyone who will help :>

Last seen on 20:06, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You need to select the…
Thu, 02/23/2023 - 14:26

You need to select the Procedure in the Overlay Mod Element.

Also use only Return Blocks not if statement for example use something like that:

You can see that this will display the overlay as soon these 2 Conditions are true, but you can specify in the Return Block if a certain Condition should be false. You don't need the procedure structure what you did. Also you don't need to specify the condition with true or false (unless if you want a certain condition should be false to display the overlay if you don't have a specific Condition, Item or something like that).

Last seen on 18:03, 29. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@sparklearts tried that but…
Sun, 01/28/2024 - 01:28

@sparklearts tried that but didn't work made a killcounter and tried to check for a achievement to get the killcounter a a overlay but it doesnt show anything have mcreator version 2022.2 if that could be a bug or something but idk why it doesnt work maybe you know the solution :D