Need help copying water texture

Started by CaptainShark on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 06:13, 28. Aug 2023
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Need help copying water texture

https://imgur.com/a/ao9PFym

basically the custom water color I have for my biome I want to be able to place outside the biome. Made it a fluid type, animated texture, did what tutorials say.
On the left is the biome water, the right my fluid version. How can I make them look identical/same amount of see through and all? ( also they are or at least at one point were the exact same color code )

Last seen on 13:22, 20. May 2023
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i think that if you google…
Fri, 03/24/2023 - 13:55

i think that if you google water texture minecraft then add one fullscreen picture of it to your downloads then find a image resizer and set the size to 16 x 16 pixles then add that image to downloads you can then upload that to mcreator. tho i dont think it will look exactly like what you want it might be the closest you can get. i recommend using imageresizer.com. i have used this method for iron blocks, but i dont know how good it will be since water is see through, you might be able to go into the texture editer and change it to be better. hope it helps!

Last seen on 13:22, 20. May 2023
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
im not sure if you can…
Fri, 03/24/2023 - 13:58

im not sure if you can change the opacity of the texture in mcreator, so if you cant you should probably use illistrater, or a free option is blockbench, tho its kinda lo tech editor it works