It's missing procedures that have in old versions and I can't add procedures templates because of that

Started by Cleiton909 on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 01:16, 2. Jun 2023
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It's missing procedures that have in old versions and I can't add procedures templates because of that

My MCreator version is 2022.2 and I want to make a sapling grow and turn into a tree, I've watched videos and tutorials from old versions (2020 and 2021 to be exact) explaining how to do this and they left the links to the procedure templates in the description, I downloaded it and I couldn't export it to MCreator because it's missing procedures that have in the old versions. And I can't downgrade my MCreator if I can't lose some features, the same thing about updating MCreator because my notebook supports up to version 1.16.5

If anyone knows how to solve it I would be grateful

Last seen on 22:56, 22. Apr 2024
Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
We can't do much unless you…
Sun, 05/14/2023 - 09:07

We can't do much unless you tell us which procedure blocks you're trying to find. Maybe some of them changed names or were replaced with similar but better blocks.

Last seen on 22:14, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm fairly new to MCreator,…
Wed, 06/28/2023 - 18:38

I'm fairly new to MCreator, but some blocks are definitely missing for me too. I cannot find the "AND" procedure block nor the "Source Entity" procedure block. These are both needed for what I'm trying to do, but they have just disappeared.