Particle "Additional particle expiry condition" Build Error

Started by domenic_cooOffical5 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:40, 31. Oct 2023
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Particle "Additional particle expiry condition" Build Error
Sun, 04/30/2023 - 15:20 (edited)

Hello. my name is: D_863

Im planning on making a mod that makes the particle/s collision with blocks better. Anyway

Ive made a new "Test" particle where i use the "Additional particle expiry condition" to run my code.

Ive made the Procedure it dosent use anyother argument that isnt supported by the "Additional particle expiry condition"

The Procedure uses the arguments (x, y, z, world) when im saving the Procedure it compiles normaly when MCreator tries to compile the Particle object it Errors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Task :compileJava FAILED
C:\Users\[NAME]\MCreatorWorkspaces\realistic_particle_physics\src\main\java\net\mcreator\realisticparticlephysics\client\particle\PhysicParticleParticle.java:62: error: cannot find symbol if (PhysicParticleAdditionalParticleExpiryConditionProcedure.execute(world, x, y, z))
^
symbol: variable world
1 error
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 6s
1 actionable task: 1 executed

BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 7 seconds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCreator Ver: 2023.1(2023.1.10610)

Notes: i think its complaning about me using the argument "world" even tho its listed.

I Know How to Code in Programming languages that is in English ive only not learned how to code Complex Programming languages as:

-----------------------------

--C/C++

--Java

--Machine Code

--Etc

-----------------------------

Im starting to learn those Complex languages and selected Java to start off.

What i know is that the problem is only with blocks that uses the "world" argument.

Yes i know the Procedure is runned in client-side and ive looked if the code uses server-side blocks no theres no server-side blocks as to my knowledge.

Yes ive tried multiple times to find a forum on mcreator.net that has a problem about particles and the usage of "Additional particle expiry condition"

There seem to be almost non forums talking about the "Additional particle expiry condition".

(Im trying to add so much details as i can come up with)

Edited by domenic_cooOffical5 on Sun, 04/30/2023 - 15:20
Last seen on 12:40, 31. Oct 2023
Joined Nov 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
BTW im from Sweden. Sorry if…
Sat, 04/29/2023 - 19:34

BTW im from Sweden. Sorry if i miss spell any words.

And Please be free to ask questions that would help you understand.