User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Add some new procedure stuff to mcreator
  • A when block

this is mainly for the command blocks: it's like using a comparator to test when a repeating command block executes. For example, I'm making a thing where you throw an egg and it makes blocks beneath. I need to get rid of the egg after a bit. I can't because I have to call the procedure every tick. When the block command is executed, do (kill the egg)

• More team related stuff. I found out it's impossible to get the team a player is on, and it's annoying to have to use the "create text" block for every command.
  • 2 new events: when projectile is shot, and when projectile is thrown. (This would help with my egg thing)
  • Allow you to convert the registry name of blocks and items to the MCreator variables, and vice versa.  
  •  
Last seen on 20:38, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You could use the array…
Fri, 05/26/2023 - 09:33

You could use the array lists or more procedures plugin for MCreator 2021.3, 2022.x, 2023.1 and 2023.2.01137.

Last seen on 07:34, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Jul 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The "When" block would be…
Fri, 05/26/2023 - 16:18

The "When" block would be logically impossible to implement as the code has to actually run to do anything, which is what global triggers do. (They already implement the "When" functionality by being what triggers the code execution)

Allow you to convert the registry name of blocks and items to the MCreator variables, and vice versa.  

This already exists since 2023.1