Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Config Files crashing my game

I've been using Nerdy's Configuration files plugin for a while now, but only recently my game started to crash as soon as the red Mojang screen opened. The reason I think it's because of my config files is because of this red line that appears in the console after the crash:

Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler$ConfigLoadingException: Failed loading config file mo-enchantments-common.toml of type COMMON for modid enchantments_plus

I don't know what to do. Can anybody  help?

Last seen on 17:39, 23. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is the mod id enchantments…
Mon, 05/15/2023 - 19:32

Is the mod id enchantments_plus the Mod Id of your Mod?

Last seen on 17:39, 23. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What you could do is: Check…
Mon, 05/15/2023 - 19:37

What you could do is:

1. Check the format of the configuration file: Make sure that the file is in the correct format and follows the syntax of the TOML format. Check for any syntax errors or typos that may be causing the issue.
  2. Check the contents of the configuration file: Make sure that the contents of the file are valid and match the expected values and data types. Check for any errors or typos that may be causing the issue.
  3. Verify that the configuration file exists: Make sure that the configuration file exists in the correct location and has the correct file name. Double-check the path and file name to make sure that they are correct and match the expected values.
  4. Check for conflicts with other mods: Make sure that there are no conflicts with other mods that may be causing issues with the configuration file. Check for any mod dependencies or conflicting configurations that may be causing the issue.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to provide more information about the error message and the specific configuration file in order to identify the cause of the issue and find a solution.