Correct tool for destroy the block ISUE

Started by Igor Tuteja on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 13:55, 1. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Correct tool for destroy the block ISUE

Hello i'm using mcreator 2023.1 and i have weird problem. Correct tool for destroy the block doesn't work ( i talk about efficiency, you destroy block like you would use your hand). I'm sure that proporties of the block are correct and also version is fine, becouse i tried these on two workspaces ... I'm pretty sure that i used common tags to my workspace that did that isue... I also  currently use some plugins: geckolib, customskyplugin. And this is affected for every block in (only this one workspace). Any ideas what went wrong ? 

Last seen on 20:44, 16. Nov 2023
Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't know if I am too…
Sun, 09/17/2023 - 23:03

I don't know if I am too late for a response but after experiencing the same bug as you did and going through my files I found a solution.
You must probably have, in your mod, an animated block by Geckolib that you made, and if that is the case, I advise you delete it because it takes off every single "mineable" tag any other block you created had, and even by forcing your tag onto those blocks they will get completely ignored by MCreator regardless of you locking the code or not. 

If you do delete the animated block (if that is the issue), all your blocks will get back their mineable tag and will work immediately.