Custom fish not working in custom fluid And When entity is hurt procedure happening standing in fire even if immune

Started by Chris_C_2023 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:04, 7. May 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom fish not working in custom fluid And When entity is hurt procedure happening standing in fire even if immune

I'm trying to make a ocean like dimension with my new water like liquid and when trying to have custom fish spawn, they don't spawn anywhere and if I let them spawn in the overworld they work fine and swim around like normal fish. However if I manually spawn them in my dimension with the liquid, they don't move even if I attack.

I'm also trying to make a boss for the dimension, and have it so if you hit them 10 times they summon a minion. Everything worked fine, until I also thought it would be cool if they left a trail of fire, but when I tried it they kept summoning minions, so I made it check if they were standing in fire and it still didn't work. So I removed the trail of fire and just went over and set them on fire and the same thing happened

(I checked to make sure I wasn't making a duplicate of another topic and couldn't find anything. Also these are probably more of a bug, but I don't want to make a github account for this, and I'm grouping these together because I don't want to immediately make several topic posts after making my account)