User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Come lend a hand and let's finish creating minecraft
Sat, 07/08/2023 - 17:34 (edited)

I've been playing for 11 years, so at this point the game feels a little bland, the way that Mojang updates the game nowadays doesn't feel the same way it did as a kid.

Nowadays, it seems like they are more committed to trying to come up with new ideas through things like the mob votes which work well for community interactions but leaves a large majority of players left out, now unlike the USA's political parties people don't vote the same way each year so at this point we've had some people win each year and some lose each year and some in the middle.

It leaves a weird feeling when you're close to a decision being added to the game.

For me the Blaze boss would've been a great addition to the nether and the iceollodger would've been an amazing mob, but now even this is also debatable because the sniffer is a great concept of a mob however they've completely wasted the potential, tell me why I've been able to add 24 new plants to the game in the last 2 months while Mojang added 2 new flowers to the game for this mob, it seems like they themselves have lost the way they want to lead them game by restricting themselves to so many rules when adding things to the game.

THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN

I'm building a very large mod that attempts to breathe new life into the game by adding hundreds of new items mobs dimensions and really finish filling the insides of the game of Minecraft

Some people love the game being very basic and having the same 6 plants and the same blocks that have been in the game for years, but some like me want the game to have more content to play with while keeping it feeling like Minecraft from the ground up, many mods that change the game change things in a non-vanilla way

My Goal with the mod is to add so many items and features people will still be trying to find all of them for years after the fact, while still keeping the game feeling like Minecraft and not some weird mashup of other games

I've been doing most of the work on this mod so far, but I've started assembling a team of people to work on this

Come submit even one;  Structure, Texture, Model, piece of Music or Idea

If you're wanting to get into coding mods or learn how to do it better come join me and I can show you what I know and how I learned it along with giving you practice implementing features you've never learned to do, we can continue to learn together and grow as a community while building this.

If you're an experienced mod developer, come and lend a hand, every piece of code and feature you create helps us create a more completed game!

You don't have to commit to helping till the end of the entire project, every single thing submitted will help this project, so please if you feel bored or want to collaborate on something come and join us.

Here's a link to the mods page on Planet Minecraft, Curse Forge and Modrinth

Here's the link to our Discord, so you can get in contact with me if you'd like to help out, or if you have a single file or idea to submit, head there!

Every comment and person responding helps!

Edited by KeithsGuest on Sat, 07/08/2023 - 17:34