helpppp with mod!

Started by The_WereF0X on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:44, 10. May 2024
Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
helpppp with mod!

im creating a fabric mod for 1.19.2 where i have 6 gems with unique abilities. i need help implement these necessary features:

1. i have a gui where you can select your gem by pressing Y on your keyboard. Now tho i realise i want people to craft gem to change it and use the gui as their first time only, so i thought to make a logic parameter like this: If player has 1 of: a gem in their inventory do: execute command: tellraw @a “you already have a gem!”,color:”red” else: give @p a gem

problem: the if option has only 1 slot for a parameter so i cant put all the gems but rather only the option where a player has 1 specific gem

i’ll make an example: i have the fire gem. if i try to change it, i get the message “u already have a gem” but if i have the life gem i get the fire gem anyways! 

i wanted to make sure gems cannot be dropped and i thought that if u drop the gem, it despawns, but i cant because if i select despawn and i try to attach the “provided itemstack” option it doesnt work. that doesnt work for entities either.

TY to anyone who can help!!