User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator bricked my PC (READ)
Wed, 07/12/2023 - 10:29 (edited)

Hello, curently i am writing this from another PC.

Yesterday i was using Mcreator, i was on item creation stage and then my PC suddenly crashed into BSOD (happened 3-4 times before when using mcreator, i dont remember the errors there but it was not "security violation" error as the last). my error was: "Security violation" i dont remember more. as i am about to start my PC. i get onto login page, i log in and it is just stuck, nothing is happening (i waited 10 mins). So i do hard Shutdown, then boot up again and go into recovery mode, i tried sfc/ scannow with cmd. system restore, startup repair, startup settings, system image recovery, and even go back to previous build, but nothing, it writes there is error with "ntoskrnl.exe" and it couldn do anything, i even try reinstalling windows from another USB but when i try to format main disk to install it it wrote some long error code.

Idk what happened, but it was caused by Mcreator, in only started happening after i installed it. (i am using PC 3 yearsand this never happened before.

Idk what to do. go to service to change ssd or whole pc is broken.

I just wanted to tell and warn Mcreator team to get this sh** together so it cannot happen to other people.

I am using Mcreator 2023.2 and no plugins.

Edited by Petrvrba03 on Wed, 07/12/2023 - 10:29