User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Level Grinding
Tue, 07/25/2023 - 11:11 (edited)

Hello everyone, I'm very new to this but I was hoping someone could either give me some help or heck, take this idea and run with it.

What I would like to do is add a system to the enchantments of minecraft that change how you level. I would like for the levels your character gains to be used for every individual enchantment and piece of gear. I would like that the enchantment books may still be as is, but after that you would have to level them with the levels you gain. I want to have to grind at basically a one to one ratio for levels for everything. To increase the enchantment level of 3 to 4. It would require 4 levels. It would slow people like me down so much but also allow for that ongoing sense of limitless power if you could always be leveling up your armor and every enchantment. I'm not sure how to go about making this happen but any advice and again, if someone has the know how. Do it, just please let me know because I am dying to play this.

Edited by Veartax on Tue, 07/25/2023 - 11:11
Last seen on 23:31, 20. Nov 2023
Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it would be hard to make the…
Fri, 10/06/2023 - 00:26

it would be hard to make the amount of levels for upgrading it to get progressively more but I can try to make it a fixed amout

Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
this also will take a while…
Fri, 10/06/2023 - 00:28

this also will take a while but If i mage to make it I will sen you a copy because I will have to make an upgrade for every individual book

Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
actually, i could make the…
Fri, 10/06/2023 - 01:05

actually, i could make the number of levels change now that I started looking into it I think I will do 2 levels from 1-2

4 levels from 2-3 6 levels for 3-4 8 levels for 4-5

Joined Sep 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i have not tested it but for…
Fri, 10/06/2023 - 01:14

imagei have not tested it but for getting on enchantment that goes up to level 5 the coding would look like this