User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Making MCreator Tutorials More Supportive for All Users"

Dear MCreator team,

I want to express my frustration and difficulties in learning to use the MCreator software. I am passionate about creating a Minecraft mod, but I face numerous challenges due to my handicap and learning style. I have tried following tutorials, but they are often hard to understand, especially with my difficulty in focusing and comprehending information.

I believe MCreator is a powerful educational tool, and I appreciate the effort you put into making it accessible to users worldwide. However, I feel that there is room for improvement in making the tutorials more user-friendly, especially for individuals like me who have trouble following along with traditional methods.

I am not asking for special treatment or a different opinion; I simply want to find a way to learn the software more efficiently. It would be incredibly helpful if the tutorials were presented in a lip-syncing style, where the instructions are visually demonstrated step-by-step. This way, I can follow along more easily and understand the process better.

I am not alone in facing these challenges, and I believe it's crucial for MCreator to be inclusive and cater to the diverse learning needs of its users. I don't have access to financial resources to pay for specialized assistance, and I hope MCreator can be a platform where everyone, regardless of their circumstances, can have the opportunity to learn and create.

My dream of making a Minecraft mod is sincere, and I hope you can understand my situation and help me find a way to learn and utilize the software to its fullest potential. I want to be a part of this amazing community and contribute my creativity.

Thank you for considering my feedback, and I hope that MCreator can continue to be a platform that fosters learning and creativity for everyone.

Last seen on 08:58, 3. May 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I don't understand…
Thu, 07/27/2023 - 03:06

Also I don't understand tutorial because I cannot Focus it means that my eyes cannot focus on it even that I have wearing glasses

Last seen on 20:38, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Try experimenting around and…
Thu, 07/27/2023 - 20:36

Try experimenting around and see what you like I suppose, or you could go to forum and ask it there.

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well I did that however they…
Thu, 07/27/2023 - 21:26

Well I did that however they're asked me to perfectly English the perfect way to communicate and as I am bad at both language even that it's not that I have this dyslexia or ADHD it's because my eyes my damn eyes can barely Focus so even if I try to find out that someone tried to understand me it's always like this it's always going to be like this and then people ignoring me so what can I do oh yeah I know I can ask people that pay me for thousand Euros even that I don't have that for hours because that is how it works and that is how it been treated by me always so I can ask other forms but I always going to say the same thing so what can you do I want to learn the software I want to learn why not make it easier for some people that wants to understand much more clear but I seems not so what can I say

Last seen on 20:38, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh ok, (and sorry for not…
Sun, 08/06/2023 - 15:50

Oh ok, (and sorry for not responding for a bit) but you could just ask me here.

Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
It's fine it's happening a…
Sun, 08/06/2023 - 22:05

It's fine it's happening a lot of by me not only that same with my language same with the way that I explain it