Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Huh there is one thing not information

Like I don't see on this websites about anything about updates ticks like if you want to grow and tree there's not information about it or if you want crops to Chrome it has not even Wikipedia on it there is only other things like that you can make but some of the Pacific words that you want to search it up you cannot find anything about like if you want to also do enchantment it's not that fully information about it the only few videos about it and for constructions like that you want to place a tree in the world it's like not much information also that's only like lots of people make tools ore or even entity and also blocks Pacific other blocks that you created and even that I looking on the Wikipedia on this website it's not clear for me and for the Wikipedia fandom I will say that it's fake because a YouTube for that called Phoenix SC did explain at about it so basically if you want to have an original Minecraft information you need on fandom websites because a lot of Commercials a lot of information a lot of information that you can get from someone else even that it's illegal and the reason is like that it's a against the law of privacy but so far that I can say here you can check it out for yourself even that you don't want to communicating with me

Last seen on 18:46, 16. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well right now the fandom…
Fri, 08/04/2023 - 21:36

Well right now the fandom wiki, is the best source of info unless you can find something else; and if you want to find helpful videos for Mcreator, go to North West Trees Mcreator’s YouTube channel to find helpful videos