Entity iterator and all right click procedures fail to work.

Started by 8BitBunnie on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 05:52, 20. May 2024
Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Entity iterator and all right click procedures fail to work.

Any block containing or using entity iterator simply does not work and presents me the error "Block entity_iterator is not supported by the selected generator!"

I'd think that this is due to me being on MCreator 2023.2 and using the Forge 1.19.4 generator, however my friend who is also using Mcreator 2023.2 Forge 1.19.4 tried making a procedure containing entity iterator blocks, and it worked completely fine for him. To test, I sent him the same procedure I was using and giving me the entity_iterator bug, and it worked absolutely perfect for him.

Also, anything using the right mouse button does not register (The ones I tested and didn't work: Block: On block right clicked, Item: When right-clicked (entity pos.), Item: When right-clicked (block pos.)). I tested this by making print blocks at every significant part of the item procedure after seeing it not working ( print "[Right clicked]") and it never printed anything. After loading a workspace from 2023.1 that I knew had working right click procedures to hopefully salvage them, they were corrupted and no longer openable with the console giving this error:

If anyone knows why either of these bugs are occurring, please do let me know how to fix them as I can currently not make any right click procedures or detect entities in a radius using entity iterator.